Sunday, September 20, 2009

Miss World Malaysia 2009 Interview 29.08.2009


I came to Kuala Lumpur from Penang to attend my first interview of becoming the next Miss World Malaysia 2009! I was excited in a way nervous because these judges are so so tough... believe it or not i was the first one to get in!hehe...My whole family was with me all the time during my interview to be around to support me! Oh guess what, our MC for the day is Josiah Mizukami...he is hot, cute, smart, cool and... Oopsss... wait, he's taken!! haha... Anyway, I met with a few pretty ladies who were also the contestants of Miss World Malaysia 2009, let me name a few.. Priscilia, Sarah Low,another Sarah,Sue Lynn and others...they were all so nice, friendly, and definitely gorgeous women! I also met a guy name, Yusof...who is a senior blogger to me, it was my first time meeting him, such a nice guy, who have been blogging each and every beauty pageant all the around the world! Amazing! During my interview, the judges were Amin, Dawn Jeremiah, Raymund! Fierce...Tough...(American Idol- SIMON,PAULA,RANDY)... hehe! With a whink of an eye... i had three yes'es'! That's it!! I did it! Top 20s of Miss World Malaysia 2009!

To check out the video: http://www.youtube.com/mwmtoyboy#play/uploads/4/3n4O2K9HH6c

To vote: http://www.missworldmalaysia.com.my/finalists_profile.asp?tid=18

No comments:

Post a Comment