Monday, September 21, 2009

Official Launching of START FOUNDATION 06.09.2009


We arrived at START FOUNDATION at 6pm... I saw lots of lovely children around rehearsing their songs, performances!AWESOME! From what i saw, our future generations with different colors, cultures, races but still live as ONE!!! They are our hope for our future!! StART Foudnation is an academy dedicated to serve children of lesser privilege. All of us (Miss World Malaysia 2009) were touch by their performances and arts that heal our hearts!!! During the song sang by them(children) accommodate with Soo Wincci(Miss World Malaysia 2008), the feeling was there, tears within our eyes of happiness as they have found the right place to be, to express themselves in creativity of arts... and to find the right path to their future!Start Foundation is the first ever society that focus on a pro-bono basis, covering various expressions of visual art, music, dance and drama...I felt sparked within me, where I see children with inspirations, confidence, loved, and always willing to learn! I personally believe that we as ONE Malaysia should always give hope as we live as Malaysians! "UNITY IN DIVERSITY!
http://www.vincentlee.com.my/start_foundation.asp
To vote for me: http://www.missworldmalaysia.com.my/finalists_profile.asp?tid=18

No comments:

Post a Comment